// Fast and Free
- Histogram on Demand is the perfect way to preview NanoMet through a secure web portal.
- Free image analysis – we will send you a histogram showing size and size distribution of your materials.
- Upload as many as five images at a time.
- Reporting turnaround is no longer than two business days.
// Getting Started
- Create a Histogram on Demand account.
- Upload nanomaterial images.
- Select the desired reporting options and provide details.
- FullScaleNANO does the rest. Our staff runs NanoMet for you.
- Receive your comprehensive report within two business days.
- Note: Some images may be unsuitable for measurement.
// Data Analysis
- Histogram on Demand uses NanoMet to report size distribution of materials. The mean and median feature size is reported within a standard deviation along with other dimensional data, such as the maximum and minimum feature size. Depending on the module used and material imaged, the data output will measure different feature types.
- Histogram on Demand using NanoMet measures particle diameter, wire/fiber diameters and pores/rupture areas. In addition to the formatted report generation feature, a raw data file is also provided which encompasses all the raw data taken during analysis.
- Note: If you need to analyze a higher volume of images, we provide a software licensing option. You can run NanoMet on your computer in two simple steps.