- Histogram on Demand is a secure web portal that allows you to order a single or multi-image histogram showing size and size distribution of your nanomaterials using the NanoMet Software.
- This fast, low cost alternative is designed for companies who need to measure small numbers of images and obtain a comprehensive report without waiting a week or more for results.
- Typical reporting turnaround is two business days.
- Upload as many as five images at a time.
// Getting Started
- Create a Histogram on Demand account.
- Upload nanomaterial images.
- Select the desired reporting options and provide details.
- FullScaleNANO does the rest. Our staff runs NanoMet for you.
- Receive your comprehensive report within two business days.
- Make a payment.
// Pricing and Options
- Histogram on Demand provides a pay-as-you-go system with a $25 charge per histogram. Due to the possibility of some images being unsuitable for measurement, you will not be charged for reports until after the analysis has been completed.
- Note: If you need to analyze a higher volume of images, we provide a software licensing option. You can run NanoMet on your computer in two simple steps.
// Data Analysis
- Histogram on Demand is a tool that provides size distribution of materials. The mean and median feature size is provided within a standard deviation along with other dimensional data, such as the maximum and minimum feature size. Depending on the module used and material imaged, the data output will measure different feature types.
- Histogram on Demand has three modules that can measure particle diameter, wire/fiber diameters and pores/rupture areas. In addition to the formatted report generation feature, a raw data file is also provided which encompasses all the raw data taken during analysis.