- Turns imaging tools into measuring tools.
- Reduces uncertainty in measurements through large sample size.
- Streamlines and automates metrology.
- Streamlines and automates reporting.
- Batch processing with minimal operator interaction.
- Measures particle size, fiber diameter & free space area on same sample.
- Measures the distance between particles and pores.
- Simply and automatically generate statistics and histograms.
- Performs more stringent statistical tests.
FOR MEASURED SUCCESS
Use NanoMet reporting for…
- Procurement evaluation.
- Quality control.
- Evaluating the effects of material handling and storage.
- Processing failure analysis.
- Unambiguous metrology for regulatory purposes.
- Extending the maximum utility from imaging assets.
- Mitigating liability from producing sub-spec product.
- Providing reliable sales specs to customers.
- Analyzing the supply chain.
- Speed product R&D.