- Turns imaging tools into measuring tools.
- Reduces uncertainty in measurements through large sample size.
- Ability to streamline and automate metrology.
- Ability to streamline and automate reporting.
- Batch processing with minimal operator interaction.
- Measure particle size, fiber diameter & free space area on same sample.
- Ability to measure the distance between particles and pores.
- Ability to simply and automatically generate statistics and histograms.
- Ability to perform more stringent statistical tests.
FOR MEASURED SUCCESS
- Procurement evaluation.
- Quality control.
- Ability to evaluate the effects of material handling and storage.
- Ability to process failure analysis.
- Image-based unambiguous metrology for regulatory purposes.
- Extends the maximum utility from imaging assets.
- Ability to mitigate liability from producing sub-spec product.
- Provides reliable sales specs to customers.
- Ability to analyze the supply chain.
- Provides product R&D.
Histogram on Demand is a secure web portal that allows you to order a single or multi-image histogram showing size and size distribution of your nanomaterials using the NanoMet Software. This fast, low cost alternative is designed for companies who need to measure small numbers of images and obtain a comprehensive report without waiting a week or more for results.